We have an exciting new service that we are offering at The Dental Studio… Invisalign® teeth straightening.
Invisalign® – The best in clear aligner technology.
Invisalign® is the ideal solution for patients who require slight and subtle adjustments to improve their smile quickly and discreetly. Invisalign® braces are unique in that they use clear, transparent aligner trays, enabling your teeth to be straightened without anyone even noticing!
Once you have been advised by our dental team that you are suitable for Invisalign®, we will plan a treatment that is perfectly suited to you. A digital representation of your teeth will be produced to show you exactly what your braces will look like. We can then modify our plans as needed, before creating your custom-designed Invisalign® aligners. And your treating dentist will be on hand to help you through every stage of the process.
There are many advantages of using our Invisalign® teeth straightening treatment, and here are just a few:
- Effective -You’ll begin to enjoy the benefits of a better smile even before your Invisalign® treatment is finished
- Comfortable – There are no metal wires or brackets that could irritate your mouth or gums. Some patients may experience some discomfort at the beginning of each new treatment stage when they insert a new aligner, but any discomfort is minor and temporary
- Removable – Invisalign® aligners can be removed to eat, and you may choose to remove them briefly for special occasions
- Clear – They are virtually invisible, so hardly anyone will notice you’re straightening your teeth.
- Customised – Our dentists at The Dental Studio will take impressions of your teeth to produce personal custom-made aligners designed specifically for you!
- Easy to clean – Traditional metal braces can make it difficult to floss and brush your teeth properly, which can cause decalcification, sometimes leading to unsightly marks on your teeth and possibly even decay. Because Invisalign® aligners are removable, you can brush and floss normally, making it easier to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Safer on teeth: When traditional metal braces are removed from teeth, this can sometimes cause some of the tooth’s enamel to be removed as well. Because Invisalign doesn’t involve using adhesive to bond brackets to teeth, enamel scouring is not an issue.
So far over 5 million patients worldwide have more reasons to smile – thanks to Invisalign®. Are you ready to take the road to straight teeth? Contact us today to arrange an appointment with your treating dentist on 01924 822097.