We have an exciting new service that we are offering at The Dental Studio… Invisalign® teeth straightening.
Invisalign® – The best in clear aligner technology.
Invisalign® is an ideal solution for patients who require slight and subtle adjustments to improve their smile quickly and discreetly. These aligners are clear which, enable your teeth to be straightened without anyone even noticing!
Once you have been advised by our dental team that you are suitable for Invisalign® treatment, your journey to straight teeth starts here:
- Before a treatment plan can be created, your treating dentist at our Wakefield practice will take a series of photographs, impressions and an x-ray of your teeth, which are submitted to Invisalign® who will scan the impressions and produce a digital representation.
- We will show you the scan so that you have a clear idea of what your braces will look like, our dental team will review them with you to make sure that you are happy, modify if needed and approve prior to the clear aligners being made.
- When you begin your Invisalign® treatment, you will wear each set of custom-made aligners in two-week increments. As you progress through the series of aligners, your teeth will begin moving, little by little, gradually moving towards the projected final position.
- You’ll visit our practice in West Yorkshire around every 6-8 weeks to monitor your progress and receive your brand new aligners.
- After finishing your treatment plan, you will receive your personalised aligners that will need to be worn and maintain your new smile! You will be required to wear them every day and change at home – on average every 1-2 week to move your teeth gradually into the desired position.
The time it takes to complete the treatment varies from person to person, depending on the complexity of each straightening tooth. It is important to speak with your treating dentist at our practice to determine how Invisalign® best suits your situation and goals, and to agree the best way forward for you.
Invisalign® braces are unique in that they use clear, transparent aligner trays which are virtually unnoticeable!
Here are the many advantages of using our Invisalign® teeth straightening treatment:
- Effective -You’ll begin enjoying the benefits of a better smile even before your Invisalign® treatment is finished,
- Comfortable– They are comfortable to wear as there are no metal wires or brackets that could potentially irritate your mouth or gums. Some may experience temporary, minor discomfort, at the beginning of each new treatment stage when they insert a new aligner.
- Removable – Invisalign® aligners can be removed to eat, maintain good oral hygiene, and you may choose to remove them briefly for special occasions.
- Clear -They are virtually invisible so hardly anyone will notice you’re straightening your teeth.
- Customised – Our dentists at The Dental Studio will take impressions of your teeth to produce personal custom – made aligners designed specifically for you!
- Easy to clean: Traditional metal braces can make it difficult to floss and brush your teeth properly, which can cause decalcification. This can lead to unsightly marks on your teeth and possibly even decay. Because Invisalign® aligners are removable, you can brush and floss normally, making it easier to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Safer on teeth: When traditional metal braces are removed from teeth, this can sometimes cause some of the tooth’s enamel to be removed as well. Because Invisalign doesn’t involve using adhesive to bond brackets to teeth, enamel scouring is not an issue.
So far over 5 million patients worldwide have more reasons to smile – thanks to Invisalign®. Are you ready to take the road to straight teeth? Contact us today to arrange an appointment with your treating dentist on 01924 822097.