Our Denplan is for patients who would like to take out a payment plan and spread the cost of their dental treatments with affordable monthly installments.
Denplan cover includes regular consultations, advice and preventive dental care with regular visits to our hygienist and any necessary treatment you may require. Plans start from as little as £15.27 depending on the level of cover you are looking for. Please note that Laboratory fees eg. for crowns and dentures are NOT included.
We offer two types of cover:
This plan will cover your regular check-ups and hygiene visits, as well as any restorative treatment you may need and includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency, known as supplementary Insurance.
Your regular check-ups, scale & polish and hygienist visits are included in this plan alongside supplementary insurance.
We also provide plans for children, which means that you can spread the cost of dental treatment for the whole family! It is vital for young patients to attend regular check-ups as their dental health is extremely important at this age. Our Denplan for children starts at just £3.40 per month and offers you:
- All your child’s dental restorative and preventive needs
- Appointments at a convenient time for you, including Saturdays and evenings
- Emergency call outs by your own dentist. (NHS patients will need to ring NHS direct on 0845 46 47 for out of hours emergency treatments)
- Tooth coloured fillings where appropriate
- A preventative health programme including visits to the hygienist where necessary
- Sports mouth guards priced at the lab fee only at £20 rather than full price – from £50
Our dental team will assess your child’s dental health to ensure they’re suitable for the plan and recommend any treatment if required. At your assessment we will make sure that you aware of what your child’s plan will cover.
Once you have joined our Denplan, you will have access to regular private dental care with our team at The Dental Studio, helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy whilst preventing any problems occurring in the future.
To find out if you are eligible to join this scheme, book an appointment on 01924 822097 with one of our dentists or if you would like to know more before you make a decision, you can arrange a free consultation with our care – coordinator and ask any questions you may have.