Yes, we are a private dentist and always welcome new patients, please fill in your details on our patient form and we will be in touch, alternatively call our practice on 01924 822097.
Assuming your teeth and gums are healthy, you should not need to have a check-up more often than every six months. It is best to speak to your treating dentist here at The Dental Studio who will recommend how often you need to visit based on your current dental health. If you need to return to the dentist for further treatment, you should make an appointment before leaving the practice or contact us here.
- ALWAYS remember to brush your teeth at least two times a day, and floss at least once!
- Make sure that you use a toothpaste that contains fluoride, and ask your dentist if you need a fluoride rinse as this will help prevent cavities.
- Avoid foods with a lot of sugar, which increases the amount of bacteria that grows in your mouth and can cause more plaque and potential cavities, and avoid tobacco, which can stain your teeth, cause gum disease, and could lead to oral cancer.
- Don’t be afraid to brush your tongue! This will remove food particles and reduce the amount of plaque-causing bacteria. Tongue brushing also helps keep your breath fresh.
- Make sure that you schedule your routine check-up. It is recommended that you visit the dentist every six months.
We use a carefully-controlled concentration of bleach which is applied to your teeth using specially-made trays that fit in your mouth. At your appointment we will discuss your requirements and provide you with a guide of how many treatments you will need to achieve the shade you’re aiming for. You can find more information on teeth whitening here, alternatively book a consultation with one of our dental surgeons who can advise you.
Dental Implants are fast becoming one of our most popular treatments at The Dental Studio. Implants are replacement tooth roots made of titanium, which provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth, giving you the perfect smile! Click here for more details on implants.
A filling is a synthetic material that a dentist uses to fill a cavity after all the tooth decay has been removed. Fillings do not generally hurt because we will numb your mouth with an anesthetic. Fillings are made from a variety of different materials, including composites, gold, or ceramic. If you need a filling, talk to us and will advise you on what type is best for you and your teeth.
At The Dental Studio, we use Dysport (also known as Botox®) – which is a procedure that can temporarily improve the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet in adults. You will begin to notice a visible smoothing of your lines in just a few hours! Find out more about our Botox® here.
Dermal fillers can be used to plump up your skin, smooth wrinkles and fill out deep lines on a variety of areas including cheek hollows, nose to mouth lines, around the mouth, lips, forehead, mouth to chin lines, between the eyebrows, and acne scars.
At the Dental Studio we’re open 6 days a week including Saturdays on an appointment basis, view our opening hours below:
- Monday 9am – 8pm
- Tuesday 9am – 5pm
- Wednesday 9am – 5pm
- Thursday 9am – 5pm
- Friday 9am – 4pm
- Saturday By appointment
The Dental Studio is located in East Ardsley in the south Leeds area, between Wakefield and Morley. We are 5 minutes from the White Rose Shopping Centre and approximately 10 minutes from Junction 41 off the M1 motorway. Our address is: The Dental Studio, 120 Bradford Road, East Ardsley, Wakefield, WF3 2JL.