A guide to Invisalign
Invisalign® – A quick guide to the best in clear aligner technology.
Invisalign® provides an ideal solution for patients who require slight and subtle adjustments to improve their smile quickly and discreetly. Using clear aligners, we are able to straighten your teeth without anyone even noticing! Once you have been advised by our dental team that you are suitable for Invisalign® treatment, your journey to straight teeth starts is quick and simple:
- Before your treatment plan is created, we will take a series of photographs, impressions and an x-ray of your teeth. This information is submitted to Invisalign®, who will scan the impressions and produce a digital representation.
- We share the scans with you, to show you exactly what your braces will look like. We can modify the plans if needed, and will make sure that you are happy prior to the clear aligners being made.
- Your Invisalign® treatment will involve wearing each set of custom-made aligners in two-week increments. A series of aligners will be custom-designed to move your teeth, little by little, towards the projected final position.
- You’ll visit our practice in West Yorkshire around every 6-8 weeks to monitor your progress and receive your brand new aligners.
- After finishing your treatment plan, you will receive your personalised aligners that will need to be worn and maintain your new smile! You will be required to wear them every day and change at home – on average every 1-2 weeks to move your teeth gradually into the desired position.
The time it takes to complete the treatment varies from person to person, depending on the complexity of each straightening tooth.
For more information simply speak with our team, and we would be delighted to discuss how Invisalign® could suit your goals, and to agree the best way forward for you. Or click here for more details on Invisalign® at the Dental Studio.